Crowd Companies is hosting our next Summit in NYC hosted by Polycom at their amazing office near Madison Square Garden. Crowd Companies council, which now comprises of over 41 large corporations will focus on “The Future of Money” and “The Future of Finance”.
This past May, we hosted our first summit, in SF, read the recap.
In addition to featuring our members leading the collaborative economy movement: Hallmark, Verizon, and BarclayCard, we’ll be featuring sessions with:
- Arun Sandararajan, NYU Economist
- Terry Young, Founder of Sparks & Honey
- ￼￼￼￼Barry Silbert, SecondMarket, Cryptocurrencies
- Paul Vigna, Wall Street Journal, on Cryptocurrencies
- Angus Nelson, Head of Member Success, Crowd Companies
- Jerry Needel of Indeigogo, Crowdfunding
- Ajay Mehta of Tilt, Crowdfunding
- Itzik Cohen of Prosper, P2P Lending
- Jeremiah Owyang, founder of Crowd Companies
Crowd Companies is an association for innovative business leaders advancing in the growing Collaborative Economy. We connect our members to a community of peers, industry experts, and startups who are ready to partner.
Below is a high-level look at the agenda for this members-only summit. If your large corporation would like to learn more, contact us at jeremiah at crowdcompanies.com